Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are mice afraid of loud noises?

I'm getting mice today, which I'm going to keep in my room.


The only problem is, I enjoy playing my music relatively loud, and i also practice my guitar in my room, (also pretty loud).





Will this damage the mice?(mentally/physically)


and, Should I reduce my listening volume to accommodate for the mice?Are mice afraid of loud noises?
Yes it fill effect them, mentally and psychically .


I had mice. ( like when i was 13)


and they went crazy! When i had my music on they would always attack each other, bite every thing ( including cage) rip up the newspaper. When i didn't have music they were fine!


I felt kind of sorry for them. So i gave them away.


Maybe practice on your guitar outside or leave the mice in the land room for 5 minutes.


=) good luck


( test them, my mice could of been retarded , they did have a dad who was there bro too)Are mice afraid of loud noises?
When i've encountered the ones most try to get rid of, i've been told that making loud noises will get them to run, so we use that as a tactic to get them to come out so we can catch them.....





If you're going to have them as pets, i'd maybe turn the volume down a bit.
well, mice are smaller but they rely heavily on hearing, and if you play loud music not only will it frighten them, but it will potentially ruin their hearing.


don't forget: its loud to you, so it will be deafening to them


(:
Yes, it is terrible for them. They will feel unsecure and will stress out, not to mention the damage on their ears. They have extremely sensitive ears and stress very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment