Friday, February 12, 2010

Why doesn't the the view box on AOE II stay still? I've already tried 2 different mice. Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to play Age of Empires 2 and everytime i start to play the screen always moves by itself. I've tried 2 types of mice (the usb kind and ps2 port) but it still does it so i don't think it's a mouse problem. I don't know what 2 do. Any suggestions. Why doesn't the the view box on AOE II stay still? I've already tried 2 different mice. Can anyone help me?
I don't think it's your mouse or keyboard, but there are a few known issues with Age of Empires 2(first source).





I think that your video card's drivers may be out-of-date. Contact your manufacturer about updating them.





You might also want to try tapping the directional key that corresponds to the direction your view screen keeps scrolling in, there's been reports of that being a temporary fix and it may be due to having not enough RAM to function on. Try shutting down anything running in the background.





If neither of those solutions work, I recommend contacting the creators of Age of Empires about your problem. I hope the sources below can be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment