Friday, February 12, 2010

Can you tell my some breeds of mice?

like i need 2 find pics of all different mice so HURRy please and please helpCan you tell my some breeds of mice?
All varieties of pet mouse are the same species and not seperated into different breeds, just varieties. You can find species pictures of different kinds of mouse at centralpets.com under mammals and rodents.


You can find variety pictures under the roman numeral here http://hiiret.fi/eng/breeding/varieties/鈥?/a>Can you tell my some breeds of mice?
If you are looking for personal experiences with different breeds I guess I have. Where I bu=ought my mice they had all different ';breeds'; there, but they did not even seperate them. I had a short straight haired, a silky satin like haired and a wavy haired. They all act the same and I prefer the wavy haired because they looked teddy bear like. The satin haird was the prettiest though.
Just Google ';mice breeds';. I just did and it gives you a bunch of information.
goto.glocalnet.net/natal/mus/ras/musbree鈥?
you can get pics of mice or rats... if you know how to google it..


wish i was able to contact you..


have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment