Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why people are so afraid of mice, which are small, but no one is afraid of Micky Mouse, who is huge?

I don't know....Mickey Mouse is so ....one dimensional....this is a great question....and one i won't get the 10 points for. Oh I have lots of ideas for great answers...i am just laughing so hard i cannot write them down.





GarboWhy people are so afraid of mice, which are small, but no one is afraid of Micky Mouse, who is huge?
The reason:


Mickey Mouse is a beloved, classic Disney character who's existed for generations. He doesn't act like a mouse. He talks. He doesn't look like a mouse. He has a pet *dog*, for goodness' sake, and his best friends are ducks.





Real mice are small and like to steal things. They move quickly and hide. Some people are just naturally repelled to mice.





As for me, I love mice. I'm not scared of them and think they deserve to live safe lives free of mouse traps unless completely humane.





And I've never really liked Mickey Mouse. Kind of gets on my nerves.Why people are so afraid of mice, which are small, but no one is afraid of Micky Mouse, who is huge?
Did you by any chance get this question of this site:


http://www.crazythoughts.com/


because a few days a go i saw this exact same question phrased exactly the same on this site. =D If you didnt get the question of this site then go on it anyway - its a pretty cool site with really random questions.
@ colwyn





';Real mice are small and like to steal things. They move quickly and hide';








This is such a perfect description of a Mexican. I wonder...do we dislike them because they remind us of mice, or do we dislike mice because they remind us of Mexicans?
whispers- ..underneath that so real looking get up that called a costume..ITS REALLY A HUMAN








mice carry diseases and bite and are very ugly why wouldn't you be afraid


\


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Actually many infants and Toddlers are terrified of Mickey, haven't you seen them crying at Disney World?








Mice carry communicable diseases, whereas Mickey is less likely to have contagious diseases.
Mickey Mouse has emotional value...mice w/ all their squeeking and deliberate movement...yikes. who likes those characteristics in anything?
Because Mickey Mouse is a fictional character?
Idk., I think they are soooooooooooooo cute! but that's me, maybe because they carry alto diseases? I was never afraid of them, but rats are a whole different Store.
Because he's not real but many little kids are afraid of suited costumes
because Mickey Mouse makes me and everybody else extremely horny.
Mickey Mouse isn't furry
Mickey Mouse won't be found scampering around in my cereal box. ...... that's just creepy.
Because Mickey Mouse is under contract, mice aren't!
Micky weres pants :)
I don't undrstand the fear of mice, I think their cute but all the women in my family would jump on a chair if they saw one
Mickey mouse is friendly and doesn't bite!
hahahaha!


this is a good point actually XD
Actually I'm terrified of Micky Mouse and have three pet mice. xDD
I'm more scared of the big pedo in the costume at Disney World.





I love mice :)
Because Mickey Mouse won't leave mouse droppings on places where I eat my dinner.
Mickey mouse isn't real that's why.
I am more afraid of the person INSIDE the Mickey Mouse costume...
one is a real rodent the other is just dressed as one...
whats the point of this ( its not even a question. Micky mouse is fake.)
lol because Micky is cute nice and doesn't carry disease =)
Ugh whatever...Mickey Mouse scares the hell out of me!
regular mice have rabies O_o





mickey mouse gives hugs :)
im afraid of bothh
rats are nasty.!
green bean- LOL!! good one.
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment