Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2008 Of Mice and Men Exam 2008 Question?

I did the exam today. I did the question that was:





Why curley's wife and crooks are important and how they are presented.





I used lots of things like:


Sunlight imagery


ostrich feathers


cotton house dress


make-up


george warning lennie about her.


her flirting with the men.


her causing lennie's death.





However I forgot her to say about her ';dream'; will that matter?





I wrote loads about Crooks too.








PLEASE HELP!2008 Of Mice and Men Exam 2008 Question?
No, it won't matter. Examiners don't expect you to get every reference. I think you'll find you've done well.2008 Of Mice and Men Exam 2008 Question?
As long as you mentioned how lonely she was because of her husband, I sure you did fine. I chose Candy over Crooks but it was a good choice.


Don't worry, the poems are worth more than the book so it's not too important as long as the poems went well.


Anyway, it's too late now to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment