Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can mice jump, and if they can how far up?

Yes, Girl, They sure enough can. They can jump a good 18 inches or so. Give or take.





We used to have mice in our home. Our dogs 50 pound bag of dog food was almost empty and a mouse got in the bag to eat the dog food. I heard it jumping and it could not get out. Bag was to tall for it to escape. The constant jumping was creeping me out. So I went to the bag twisted the top of the bag and shook it. LOL . I sure did... It did not die. I don't recall if I let it live or let it go.





I hate them creepy bug eyed mice. Though they are tiny but they were a nucense in our home. Oh, I was 11 years old at the time that happend. Never forgot that moment.Can mice jump, and if they can how far up?
yes, 14 inchestCan mice jump, and if they can how far up?
The elephants are one of the only legged animal that can't jump.
as high as they can.
yup/ pretty high. 8 -12 inches at least.
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment