Sunday, February 7, 2010

Of Mice And Men, was Lennie's death inevitable?

For my English essay I need to answer the question, ';How far do you agree that the death of Lennie is inevitable?'; Can I get your thoughts on this? Points of both sides of the argument if possible please? And if you Really want best answer, a couple of quotes?


Thanks in advanceOf Mice And Men, was Lennie's death inevitable?
In the setting that Steinbeck lays out in the novel, I'd have to say, yes, it was inevitable.





~~~





Well, let me put the question back to you. Why do YOU believe that his death was inevitable? Given the setting of this novel, could George really have been expected to keep Lennie from harm indefinitely. Not very likely, right? There was just too much that could go wrong. And eventually, too much DID go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment