Wednesday, February 10, 2010

There are mice in my bedroom?

for 3 days in a row now, mice have been in my bedroom. it's really grossing me out and i've set traps with peanut butter, but they aren't taking the bait. they're obviously after food, %26amp; i've emptied my bin for any food scraps that might be in them, but the mouse/mice has chewed through my heat bag, which has wheat grains in it.


they're making a mess everywhere with their droppings and i don't want it to get onto my bed or something so how else can i get rid of them?There are mice in my bedroom?
Poison. Use D-con or some other mouse poison.There are mice in my bedroom?
Set the mouse trap with the wheat on peanut butter. Or put wheat in the middle of a sticky trap. Other than that, the only way to kill them is poison... but that is harmful to humans, babies, and other animals.
Hi ! Mice are slick and sometimes you have to be patient. But you can go to your local hardware store and get glue traps,ect. Good luck !
Try the granule poison that comes in small bags, place them in dark corners or were you think they are coming in to your room.
Mice, as well as rats can outsmart you...


A few years back I had a rat in my house...tried the glue traps.. and regular traps with different foods every night ( since they are most active at night when everything is quiet und there are no movements)


What a smart beast that was....stole the food without getting caught...


Got stuck on the glue trap a few times, but only with a leg or the tip of the tail....always got loose again..


Did that for nearly 3 weeks...


My son was at crawling age at the time, so I didn`t want to try the poison sticks right away, but after that amount of time....I just had to do it...


Put the stick out at night....next morning the the rat was laying dead in my living room...

No comments:

Post a Comment